« Home | Sinto que me esqueci de alguma coisa... » | Grândola Vila Ruiva... » | É o meu filho que está ali... » | Pode repetir a pergunta? » | E o vencedor é.... » | Tu estás a pedi-las!... » | Centenarium » | Quando se pensava que não podia piorar... » | Já cá faltava... » | Fechado para almoço » 

domingo, maio 01, 2005 

Go Chelsea!

And it's true! Chelsea is the Premier League winner after 50 years of waiting!
Guess that I can say that it's all thanks to José Mourinho's leadership. It's just so fantastic to go through mid-table obscurity to champions in just a year of José Mourinho. Looks like a miracle? I don't think so...
In fact, thanks to José Mourinho, Leiria were close to the first spots on SuperLiga. And I think that they were never that close! Them there’s the most astonishing fact of them all. José Mourinho guided Futebol Clube do Porto through two seasons with perfect scores! It was historic and fantastic that he commanded such a frustrated team to success. SuperLiga champions 2 times in a row, winner of UEFA Cup, Champions League winners and Intercontinental Cup winners made Futebol Clube do Porto, and Portugal, the total sensation in these last two years.
And now, commanding Chelsea, manager José Mourinho is consider the best manager of the year.
Looks kind of unthinkable now that Benfica was let him go away. They really must feel like idiots like now!
So let us praise Mourinho and his team for such a success.

you wrote this?!

anyway, Mourinho knows it good... He simply knows it

First of all, I wrote this! This is my blog so I was the one who wrote this.
Surprisingly, all by my self! I'm just kidding and messing around with you! I just though it would get more interesting if this post, referring to José Mourinho, was in English. And I am sorry if this is an inconvenient but it was just an idea! Bright me? You tell me!
Second of all, "Mourinho knows it good..."?! That's all wrong... Sorry but it's true. Let me help you!
It's "Mourinho knows his good!" That's it! But it's all right! You're as bright as I am.

aaaaaaaaaah!! fugiu-te a boca pa verdade!!! "You're as bright as I am." mt mt mt obrigada...se bem k ainda tenho duvidas se estaremos no mesmo patamar, talvez tu estejas um poukinho mais abaixo!!!

VENHO POR ESTE MEIO PROTESTAR (E SIM, EM LETRAS MAIÚSCULAS) O FACTO DE NÃO TERES ESTADO CONNOSCO NO DESFILE DO ENTERRO!!!
QUAL FOI A TUA DE TERES DESAPARECIDO?? EU PARTICIPEI NO DESFILE COM O PESSOAL DE MECÂNICA E FIQUEI MUITO DESILUDIDA POR NÃO TE TER AO MEU LADO!
SINCERAMENTE PEDRO, EMAGRECESTE NÃO SÓ NO CORPO MAS TAMBÉM DEVES TER PERDIDO MASSA ENCEFÁLICA!
SHAME ON YOU!!!

Visto que tenho 4 diplomas de inglês da universidade de oxford e dou aulas de inglês ás quartas feiras a putos entre os 12 e 14 anos acho que tenho conhecimentos para dizer que tanto tu como a Mafalda estão errados...desculpem mas o correcto é: Mourinho knows he's good! peço perdão por vos contradizer mas isto é o correcto! e já agora o teu inglês é bastante razoável mas tens alguns erros... de qualquer maneira peço perdão a todos pela minha assombrosa existencia...eu sou a obra prima...lolololololloololloo

Enviar um comentário